NMS Controller is the backend application runs on the AWS server for controlling and monitoring multiple mesh networks and mesh nodes . These mesh nodes are the WIFI routers with multi access points capabilities.
Features implemented by Acclivis Team
- Cloud based remote monitoring, controlling and configuring of Mesh networks
- Backend communication with Mesh networks through network gateway module over WebSocket protocol
- Frontend communication with WebServer over REST APIs
- Cloud based database for
- Storage / Retrieve Mesh network information
- Storage / Retrieve Mesh node information
- NMS Application and WebSocket Gateway device communication performs
- Mesh Node configuration and monitoring different parameters
- Firmware Upgrade / Security Certificate Update of the mesh nodes
- Import / Export feature for zero mesh node configuration.
- Network Node Topology view for multiple mesh network.