Acclivis has expertise to design multilayer miniturized boards using FPGA / multicore processors / custom processors to meet the client's requirements
Team Acclivis has expertise in manual, as well as automated testing. The focused approach ensures that no bug is passed to the client.
Mobile and Cloud Computing
Acclivis provides a host of benefits when it comes to application development and enterprise mobility. Enterprise solutions involve access to wide range of information and data on mobile devices and reach their customers in a secure and effective manner.
Acclivis technologies is a high end services company managed by technically qualified professionals with collective experience of more than 100 man years in embedded systems, hardware designing, video analytics , mobile applications and IoT.
Acclivis has experience in development of applications for various multi and cross platforms like Windows,IOS,Android and Linux.
Team Acclivis has strong hands on experience on multiple SoC and multicore processors, right from BSP to embedded solutions have been developed and implemented by the team.
Acclivis has team of experts which provides cutting edge solutions in this domain ranging from simple image optimization to complex video sequence analytics.
Acclivis hardware capabilities are as follows:
- Architecture definition
- SI Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- PCB Fabrication
- PCB Assembly
- EDVT (Design Validation)
- EMI / EMC pre-scan
- Certification Testing
- Prototype manufacturing
- Freescale 32-bit Microcontroller based design
- Multiple radio on board
- 3G Module
- GPS Module
- BLE & PCB antenna
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, various other sensors
- Li-Ion Battery charging
- Power optimization as Battery
- Powered system - 4 layer, Impedance controlled, cost effective board design
- LGA, QFN, SMD packages
- Proto PCB size: 50 mm x 75 mm
- Three board System : Sensor Board + Processor Board + IO & Power supply Board
- DMSoC From Texas Instruments
- DDR2 & NAND memory
- SD Card, USB 2.0
- Video Output
- 5MP Sensor from Aptina
- 10 layer blind-buried, Impedance controlled board
- 0.65mm BGA, 3.5mil x 3.5 mil routing, 215 pins/sq inch density Battery operated Device
- Product size: 30 mm x 30 mm x 50 mm